Whew..it worked...This dog is awesome

I deleted my attachments..maybe it will work now...

Notice the suspect behind the car, apparently firing a gun - you see the smoke from the muzzle, and a split second later - the Shepherd Police Dog leaps across the roof of the auto, clamps onto the suspect, and brings him down so quickly - you'll watch it several times to really appreciate the valor of this dog.

Notice the suspect behind the car, apparently firing a gun - you see the smoke from the muzzle, and a split second later - the Shepherd Police Dog leaps across the roof of the auto, clamps onto the suspect, and brings him down so quickly - you'll watch it several times to really appreciate the valor of this dog.

And here's how it looked from the suspect's perspective...

flying_basset.jpg

flying_basset.jpg

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaha.... :rollin:rollin:rollin

Priceless...

flying_basset.jpg

Nice

flying_basset.jpg

:rollin:laughpound oh thats funny stuff!!!

• 1 year later...

i was friends with a handler in the air force. Talk about a high strung dog. He had some russian name, but everyone called him booger because he was always snortin and would blow snot all over you. Theyre not supposed to let them interact with people much, but some of us were always around him especially when we we ended up deployed to the same base. It was like having an assassin for a friend. Super protective but made you nervous at the same time. He'd stare a hole right thru you and you wondered if it was because he wanted to be petted or because he was hungry.