How old is everyone?

Nice win for your guys the other nite KC. I remember radio when it wasn't all music or talk. I remember B/W TV and only two stations. I remember Saturday afternoon at the movies when you got a movie, a serial installment and five cartoons with a pop, popcorn and a Slo-Poke and you took home change from a dollar.

I remember riding my bike in the streets of my neighborhood without the worry of being killed by some idiot

who thinks being in a car gives him the right of way. I'm 62 and every year just keeps getting better.

T_O_B

Nice win for your guys the other nite KC. I remember radio when it wasn't all music or talk. I remember B/W TV and only two stations. I remember Saturday afternoon at the movies when you got a movie, a serial installment and five cartoons with a pop, popcorn and a Slo-Poke and you took home change from a dollar.

I remember riding my bike in the streets of my neighborhood without the worry of being killed by some idiot

who thinks being in a car gives him the right of way. I'm 62 and every year just keeps getting better.

T_O_B

Good for you T_O_B, great perspective on life. Thanks for the bball love.

T_O_B

Amen T_O_!

*How about Sundays spent at Grandma & Grandpa's house, and all the stores and gas stations were closed? Grandma always had chicken!

*How about playing ball in the dead-end street with all the neighbor kids?

*I remember the movies too.....movie, pop, popcorn, red hots! Disney movies!

*I was in the 1st grade when President Kennedy was killed.

*Bazooka bubble gum!

*We played outside all day.........just as long as we were home by the time the street lights came on!

*Catching fireflies!

I'll represent the big "5-0" age group! We had some good times, didn't we?