Does anyone know what # Cody Green Will Wear?

huskerguy

15 will be free now that Davis is gone...but Spano already has 7. How about number 1?....Cuz if you aint first, youre last..

Laurence Phillips wore #1. I think we should leave it at that.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, "It's time to stop taking cheap shots at LP." He was and is a troubled young man. He was on his way to a Heisman trophy when the trouble started. He has since thrown away what could have been a good career as an NFL running back. But never forget he was part of back-2-back National Championships at Nebraska. Without him we quite possibly would not have won the first one. He has paid and is paying for his mistakes and it has been a high price at that. Give him a break and remember him as the great Husker I-Back he once was.

T_O_B

:bonez:madash:steam:madash:bonez

15 will be free now that Davis is gone...but Spano already has 7. How about number 1?....Cuz if you aint first, youre last..

Laurence Phillips wore #1. I think we should leave it at that.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, "It's time to stop taking cheap shots at LP." He was and is a troubled young man. He was on his way to a Heisman trophy when the trouble started. He has since thrown away what could have been a good career as an NFL running back. But never forget he was part of back-2-back National Championships at Nebraska. Without him we quite possibly would not have won the first one. He has paid and is paying for his mistakes and it has been a high price at that. Give him a break and remember him as the great Husker I-Back he once was.

T_O_B

:bonez:madash:steam:madash:bonez

:yeah