Why do I keep getting logged out?

JTrain

When I log in, I always check "Remember Me" and yet it will only remember me for a day or two (sometimes less) before I have to login again. I know it's not my browser settings because there are several other forums I frequent where I stay logged in forever.

Anyone know what the issue could be?

To be honest, no, I'm not entirely sure. The Board "remembers" you via cookies rather than session states, so it must be some kind of a cookie issue. The only thing that comes to mind is if your anti-virus or anti-malware program flags the HuskerBoard cookie and automatically deletes it. You might want to check that if your program(s) offer that option.

When I log in, I always check "Remember Me" and yet it will only remember me for a day or two (sometimes less) before I have to login again. I know it's not my browser settings because there are several other forums I frequent where I stay logged in forever.

I know in my case, when I first navigate to the board (open up my browser and type in huskerboard.com or hit the bookmark), the site doesn't know who I am. But as soon as I click on a forum, it logs me in. Strange to say the least, but try clicking on an actual forum and see if it automatically logs you in after that.

I know in my case, when I first navigate to the board (open up my browser and type in huskerboard.com or hit the bookmark), the site doesn't know who I am. But as soon as I click on a forum, it logs me in. Strange to say the least, but try clicking on an actual forum and see if it automatically logs you in after that.

I think you nailed it. :clap

that is exactly what mine does... it didn't used to but it has for the past couple months.