Huskers switch to Addidas baseball caps?

bmac25

When and why did NU switch from NewEra to Addidas for baseball caps? I like New Era a lot better. New batting helmets, too. Thoughts?

I don't know when? But in this day and age you can't figure out apparrel is ALWAYS about $$$$$. BTW - It's not the uniforms it's the player that wears it that's the difference maker - That's why today's youth is pathetic.

When and why did NU switch from NewEra to Addidas for baseball caps? I like New Era a lot better. New batting helmets, too. Thoughts?

I don't know when? But in this day and age you can't figure out apparrel is ALWAYS about $$$$$. BTW - It's not the uniforms it's the player that wears it that's the difference maker - That's why today's youth is pathetic.

wow. really? of all the reasons to pick, THATS why today's youth is pathetic? Thanks for raising us to be that way then. BTW. the apparel may not affect anything but guess what, equipment DOES. And things are still done in that sense about making money, and teams in turn get hurt by that.

I am a logo and uniform designer, so this stood out to me. The helmets look cool, but are really helpful as well. Great air flow, cools off you head a lot. The hats look the same, but are a new material, if anyone cares. But yes, as long as we win.

• 2 weeks later...