Levorson, Rogers Off Roster

Things like this happen. They will continue to happen. Remember what we are dealing with here is a group of young men who are18, 19, 20 years old. Many are away from home for the first time and lets face it they don't always make the best decisions. Some may not be getting the best advise from family and friends. Some may have left that HS sweetheart behind and there hormones are pulling them down the wrong path.

Again it happens and will continue to happen. As for me, my mantra is, "Trust in Bo."

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:cheers:bonez:bonez

Very excited for the upcoming season. I wonder what number all the incoming freeshman will wear

Didn't the article say, near the end, that Cody Green will be wearing number 17?

Yeah he will be, Gomes (#29) and Bell (#2) are the three from the incoming scholarship class to have numbers since they are Spring enrollees. Walk on John Dostal (WR) also has a number, #16, so I assume he is also a Spring Enrollee.