NU vs. Cal St. Northridge

Huskers get 3 runs on 3 hits

RBI Double for Bailey!

RBI single for Farst!

Squeeze play executed beautifully with the bunt by Mort! RBI for Mort!

9-3 Huskers, end 7th

Calling that squeeze play beautiful would be an understatement IMO... was there again today.. great weather!! gotta love it. Very good outing by Nesseth... a couple of hard hit balls that went out, both to right center field... He did have a little trouble with the control though hitting a couple guys....

It seems this team is comming out of no where. I hope we can keep it up through May and host a regional.

Uhhhh... No offense, but "keeping it up" will get us a berth in postseason.. Nowhere NEAR a regional host. We have to play better than we are and have to pitch much better than we are... 9-3-1 isn't great. It's okay at best, especially with the competition we've had... Missouri St is talented, but not playing like it... LA-L isn't good. Period. Cal St Northridge is okay.. they are a middle of the pack California team which is decent, better than Lafayette but not a "quality win" per se...

sweep completed today... 8-2 final. improve to 10-3-1 on the year.

Great way to finish out the weekend.

Mariot looked pretty good. And the bats were still popping! Neer, Mort, and Bubak (If I remember correctly) all had homers.

Also, apparently there was some guy there dressed up as a monkey or something? I was at the game and I missed him. Anybody confirm?