2009 NCAA Basketball Torunament Competition

Mine is up, but as I dont really follow basket ball very close, i doubt i do very well.

then you will probably win, the ones that think they know (myself included) most likely get smoked!! Good Luck!

:yeah I have been watching so much ESPN since the brackets came out that I will probably get last

Clemson would love the Huskers' support in the tourney! We play tonight against Michigan, and who likes Michigan?

this was a toughie, i think i picked Michigan, no offense Cacti, but you never know about them, they pulled some great wins out their butts this year, they could be dangerous, but then again Clemson could beat them by 20. I love March Madness :)

Clemson would love the Huskers' support in the tourney! We play tonight against Michigan, and who likes Michigan?

this was a toughie, i think i picked Michigan, no offense Cacti, but you never know about them, they pulled some great wins out their butts this year, they could be dangerous, but then again Clemson could beat them by 20. I love March Madness :)

Ha, no offense taken, but you can still pull for us, you know, the team that slaughtered Duke by 29.

Ha, no offense taken, but you can still pull for us, you know, the team that slaughtered Duke by 29.

Michigan took one from Duke too, I thought this was one of the more interesting match-ups in the first round, but honestly I can't stand Michigan....