Huskers @ Tech

Tech is 6-9 and is one of the worst hitting and pitching teams in the Big 12 so far so hopefully we can take advantage of that. Plus Tech did get swept at home by Cal State Northridge who we swept so we better not disapoint.

tech got swept on the road by northridge in a 3 game series. Their leadoff hitter also missed much of the season so far....

I understand Nesseth is pitching well?

I really don't know. I just got to my radio. From what little I heard so far, it seems as though he is.

Huskers go quickly and quietly.

2-1 Huskers, middle 4th

Ya, from what they have been saying it sounds like he has had a good day.

BTW-thanks for helping with the updates.

Not sure where you were hearing that Nesseth was pitching well, but even earlier on he wasn't pitching great.. IDK what Sharpe n Lane are saying bc I'm watching on Nside but he hasn't had great control at all today.. that's the 2nd run he's balked in... bases were left loaded in the 2nd and then 2nd n 3rd in the 4th... Tech only has 4 hits but 3 walks and 2 HBP.... the only hit in the inning for Tech was the single that brought in the run from 3rd...