Can't Bare To Watch

The last two years under Callahan I could hardly stand to watch my mighty Husker football team play! Now I get the same feeling watching the Baseball team under Anderson.

I have looked at the schedule and we have 23 games left. I see maybe 9 more wins on the scheduleand thats with us winning one at AM, one at Kansas, one with MO, two from Cal State and one from Baylor. Oh yeah and 2 from New Mexico and one from Iowa. That would make or record 25-29 so definitely under 500!

I do hope that something turns around soon because this is Sanders Baseball!

can you say fair weather fan?

I'm sorry... will you please remind me what last year's NU team was supposed to do? And how they over achieved, just like almost every other Husker team this decade? My bad.. Didn't know that one bad season made you a bad coach! Hell, OSU shoulda fired their coach after winning B2B national titles and then failing to make the post season last year....... Jesus this isn't football and you really should stop treating it like such.

I'm sorry... will you please remind me what last year's NU team was supposed to do? And how they over achieved, just like almost every other Husker team this decade? My bad.. Didn't know that one bad season made you a bad coach! Hell, OSU shoulda fired their coach after winning B2B national titles and then failing to make the post season last year....... Jesus this isn't football and you really should stop treating it like such.

My memory of last year was how they absolutely fell apart at the end of the season. Granted they over achieved in the beginning but when it came time to put up or shut up the team fell apart. I happen to believe thats a coaching issue.

I think there are a lot people who have been questioning Anderson before this season started, and this has just added fuel to the fire.

I think there are a lot people who have been questioning Anderson before this season started, and this has just added fuel to the fire.

However, those people that were questioning him were doing so without merit.. Those same people were talking about how great of a coach he was in 05.. after the disaster of an 04 season... and then talking about how great he was in the middle of last year.. and then how terrible he was at the end of last year... Come on.. It takes more than a bad year for a team to fire their coach.

My memory of last year was how they absolutely fell apart at the end of the season. Granted they over achieved in the beginning but when it came time to put up or shut up the team fell apart. I happen to believe thats a coaching issue.

And who do you blame for them over achieving all year long? I'm sure that isn't the coaches fault at all.. I mean, if it isn't then it isn't their fault for falling apart either... I mean, God forbid that the kid's didn't hit the ball or get on base!

Unfortunately Anderson is doing nothing to correct the situation. And if he is make the correction attempt, he isn't succeeding.

This year's team is the 2007 Blackshirts.

Um HELLO.. this team has nowhere NEAR the experience that the 2007 blackshirts had.. The offense is better than it's been in the past 3 years... It could end up as one of the better line-ups we've had under Anderson. This team is nowhere close to the 2007 blackshirts if you want to draw comparisons.