insightful Marlon Lucky article

The part about the fans never booing them stung a little... I remember quite a bit of booing in Memorial in 2007. :(

I'm glad Marlon still came away with a positive feel for the program.

Had a lot more to do with the "blackshirts"

This is a good read though, got to give him credit. That is a tough deal to go through in life. He handled fairly well to be honest.

The part about the fans never booing them stung a little... I remember quite a bit of booing in Memorial in 2007. :(

This is a good read though, got to give him credit. That is a tough deal to go through in life. He handled fairly well to be honest.

I don't care what it had to do with. It is unacceptable. If they don't want to cheer for the Huskers they should sell their ticket to someone who does.

I don't care what it had to do with. It is unacceptable. If they don't want to cheer for the Huskers they should sell their ticket to someone who does.

Yeah thats besides the point. I was just saying the booing wasn't necessarely directed at Marlon. I fully agree with you though.

There was plenty of booing in 2007, there's no denying it, and it's an unfortunate part of our husker history. It was however, a neccessary part. The fan base could not accept the level of inept performance by the previous staff and, as I think this article demonstrates, the players knew who the fans were actually upset with. Marlon has undergone a lot of stuggles and has come through it the better man. Good luck in the NFL and thank you for all you gave us at the University of Nebraska.