Former Husker Travis Gingery arrested

The picture was taken after the Missouri game in 2004.

But that doesn't help with the bashing of the players if it is after a good victory on Homecoming as oppposed to a loss to Texas. That's crazy talk to think that it came after a win and they were all 19-20 years old. <_<

so instead they were dumb enough to let people take pictures of them drinking as minors...still pretty dumb.

But that doesn't help with the bashing of the players if it is after a good victory on Homecoming as oppposed to a loss to Texas. That's crazy talk to think that it came after a win and they were all 19-20 years old. <_<

so instead they were dumb enough to let people take pictures of them drinking as minors...still pretty dumb.

That's never happened before. :hmmph

That's never happened before. :hmmph

first rule i had when i drank underage was no camera's and no pictures of me.

hell the year after i left highschool(2005) we had half the varisity basketball team a bunch of cheerleaders and some football players get thrown out of school for having pictures of them drinking up on myspace.