Former Husker Travis Gingery arrested

Knew him in high school. Doooooouche. Not surprised.

what class did you graduate in? i was 04.

and yeah he always did have attitude issues, especially running off 3 subs in 3 days when his dad was getting his knee operated on.

02 different HS though. My brother was in his class at East.

Knew him in high school. Doooooouche. Not surprised.

what class did you graduate in? i was 04.

and yeah he always did have attitude issues, especially running off 3 subs in 3 days when his dad was getting his knee operated on.

02 different HS though. My brother was in his class at East.

ahh got ya.

I still think it is funny that people around here make fun of them for that picture. We all know that none of us ever did anything goofy when we were 18-21 years old. <_< Some would say adults spending so much time posting on a message board is just as lame. :ahhhhhhhh GLASS HOUSES!

People make fun of it, because they were part of the worst team in Husker history. If it had been Peter,Wistrom and Tomich, people would have laughed with them. Of course those guys actually looked like football players, not like real drag queens like those skinny f**s( no homophobic)

I still think it is funny that people around here make fun of them for that picture. We all know that none of us ever did anything goofy when we were 18-21 years old. <_< Some would say adults spending so much time posting on a message board is just as lame. :ahhhhhhhh GLASS HOUSES!

People make fun of it, because they were part of the worst team in Husker history. If it had been Peter,Wistrom and Tomich, people would have laughed with them. Of course those guys actually looked like football players, not like real drag queens like those skinny f**s( no homophobic)

And I'm pretty sure they were photo'd the same night they lost to Texas. At least when you heard about anything Wistrom, Peter, etc were doing, it was after a victory.

Just wondering:

Was it cool when Tommie video taped that horrible free style rap with Farley in that motel?

Was it cool when Crouch did that musical that was completely lame?

Would this picture have been cool if it contained Cory Ross, Barrett Ruud, Josh Bullocks, Fabain Washington since they were on 2 of the worst teams in Nebraska History?

Nice drag queen comment by the way. I’m sure the buffness was over flowing when some on here were that age. Just guessing but every single one of those guys is 18-19 in that picture, I could be wrong though.

Also let me get this straight, only players that are on “good’ teams are able to party and do goofy things while they are in college?

What is that saying again about being able to cast the first stone? <_<

Nice drag queen comment by the way. I’m sure the buffness was over flowing when some on here were that age. Just guessing but every single one of those guys is 18-19 in that picture, I could be wrong though.

Also let me get this straight, only players that are on “good’ teams are able to party and do goofy things while they are in college?

How many of us played for one of the best College football programs of all time at that age? Their lack of muscle explains alot about why we sucked so bad when these guys played. Our strength coach must have never heard of an excercise called the squat, by looking at those pathetic bird legs.

And no, players on bad teams can party and have fun, but when they dress like little drag queens the same night they lose games, they will get made fun of when the pics come out.

Man, out of the 5 in the photo, Gingery looks like the biggest queen for sure. They will love him in prison.

So if this picture was taken the year these guys all redshirted (since that is the only year they were all on the team when we lost to Texas) it would mean that they would have been doing the Strength and Conditioning under the Solich staff in 2003. Isn’t that the same staff that TO was using? Isn’t that the same staff that built up all the teams in the Glory Days? So they didn’t know what they were doing?

Also guys that are redshirting and unable to travel to road games can’t go out and party if the team losses? I’m sure none of the guys that redshirted this year did that or any of the guys that redshirted any other year.

Like I said, if any of the folks on here didn’t do stupid stuff and were so huge and intimidating when they were that age then judge away. But for some reason I doubt most of the people on here fall under that category.

So if this picture was taken the year these guys all redshirted (since that is the only year they were all on the team when we lost to Texas) it would mean that they would have been doing the Strength and Conditioning under the Solich staff in 2003. Isn’t that the same staff that TO was using? Isn’t that the same staff that built up all the teams in the Glory Days? So they didn’t know what they were doing?

Also guys that are redshirting and unable to travel to road games can’t go out and party if the team losses? I’m sure none of the guys that redshirted this year did that or any of the guys that redshirted any other year.

Like I said, if any of the folks on here didn’t do stupid stuff and were so huge and intimidating when they were that age then judge away. But for some reason I doubt most of the people on here fall under that category.

This was taken in 2006, after we lost at home to Texas 22-20.

We are not judging them, we are making fun of them. However, the way Mckeon quit on his team in 2007, opens him up to judgement by the Husker Nation. It does not mater if you hate you're coaches, you keep playing hard if you are a true Husker. I don't have a problem with any of those other guys, except this Gingery douche, ecspecially since he went to my High school.

Just wondering:

Was it cool when Tommie video taped that horrible free style rap with Farley in that motel?

Was it cool when Crouch did that musical that was completely lame?

Would this picture have been cool if it contained Cory Ross, Barrett Ruud, Josh Bullocks, Fabain Washington since they were on 2 of the worst teams in Nebraska History?

What is that saying again about being able to cast the first stone? <_<

Total strawman argument. I can do the "what if" BS all day if you'd like. Are you honestly trying to tell me no one has made fun of that idiotic rap video? Or made fun of Crouch for the musical? Because you'd be wrong.

How do we know that this picture was taken the night of the loss to Texas in 2006? Gingery wasn’t even on the team in 2006, was he even in school then? Also Mike Golic has brought up this point before FANS TAKE LOSSES HARDER THEN PLAYERS. So to think just because random Husker fans were at home crying and beating their spouses or dogs that doesn’t mean that the players have to sit around in the dark and pout about it.

Like I said some would say that people that sit around for hours on Internet Message Boards are way dorkier then a group of college kids dressing up like volleyball players for a Halloween party. <_<

At the end of the day all of the people on here that say mean things about the players or talk tough would cream in their trousers if they met them face to face. But there are those people on here that were the same jokers that were cursing out Cosgrove’s family and the players when things went bad (that is done because those people are really unhappy people and have a lot of hate in their hearts).

“I can post what I want to because I am at home on my computer and there are no consequences for my actions because it is on the internet and I can be anybody I want to be when I post on the internet.” :nanalama

I could say that I am a former player that played with all 5 of those guys and the truth of the matter is only 3 people on this board know 100% whether or not that is true. :moreinteresting

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go back to saving the world or was it flipping burgers or was it manufacturing a quality product or was it getting ready for mini-camp or was trying to figure what Warlord I want to play to defeat the Ogre that is sitting in front of me during this awesome Magic the Gathering game. What does it matter I can be anyone I want to be when I’m online. :dunno:boxosoap