Royals hammer Yanks

And you can go stuff some more coal up your ass since you don't want to spend any money

To the contrary, I am a Dodgers fan and glad the Murdoch family and the former jackass GM is gone(Dreifort 5 yrs 65 million, c'mon!). Steinbrenner doesn't understand, after all his years in baseball, that if you go out and get the best player at every position that it doesn't necessarily translate into having the best team on the field. The Yankees have had the highest payroll in baseball the last 5 years and have 0 championships to show for it. It's about having the best collective TEAM. Say it with me now, YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK!

And you can go stuff some more coal up your ass since you don't want to spend any money

To the contrary, I am a Dodgers fan and glad the Murdoch family and the former jackass GM is gone(Dreifort 5 yrs 65 million, c'mon!). Steinbrenner doesn't understand, after all his years in baseball, that if you go out and get the best player at every position that it doesn't necessarily translate into having the best team on the field. The Yankees have had the highest payroll in baseball the last 5 years and have 0 championships to show for it. It's about having the best collective TEAM. Say it with me now, YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK!

It doesn't hurt. They won quite a few with great ball players, but more of those were brought up through the farm system.

Well anyway, If your coming at me with the Dodgers, I'm not to worried. In fact, I don't even know who's on the team! Along with the METS, I don't follow the minor leagues. Are they still in LA?

Well anyway, If your coming at me with the Dodgers, I'm not to worried.

You shouldn't be worried, you should be plenty worried by the O's, Sox and Blue Jays, though. Only 2 teams from the AL East max will make it to the playoffs. Don't get ahead of yourself and worry about who will play in the world series. ;)

In fact, I don't even know who's on the team!

Doesn't matter what name players you have, just the collective team. Steinbrenner can't seem to grasp this simple concept.

Along with the METS, I don't follow the minor leagues.  Are they still in LA?

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. A true Yankee Fan!

You shouldn't be worried, you should be plenty worried by the O's, Sox and Blue Jays, though. Only 2 teams from the AL East max will make it to the playoffs. Don't get ahead of yourself and worry about who will play in the world series. ;)

Doesn't matter what name players you have, just the collective team. Steinbrenner can't seem to grasp this simple concept.

BITE ME

Yeah baby. Royals 5 Yanks 3!!  How does that taste ETR?!!  :clap

The whoopass resumes tomorrow night.  BELIEVE IT!!!

I'll just quote myself b/c ETR's response isnt even worth a drunken thought.

PUT IT IN THE BOOKS BABY!! Thats #2 if youre countin, but Yanx fans have probably stopped keeping track long ago. Royals 3 Spanks 1.........the SWEEP IS ON!!!!!!!!! And you can thank your wonder boy Jeter for choking in the top oh 9 with 2 outs, 1 man on and he fan'd like former.... would deny Stevie P a lunch date. #3 is on the way... stay tuned. :horns2

BITE ME

:rollin

This just in...5-2. Yankees get swept by the mighty Royals. Hey, at least they had a higher payroll by about $170 million. :blink:

Hell yeah, HOW SWEEP it is!!! :lol: Sorry, always wanted to see how corny that sounded..

Thanks for coming slumpbusters. Too bad we dont play you clowns every series!! Hope to see you again soon... ;)

This just in...5-2.  Yankees get swept by the mighty Royals.  Hey, at least they had a higher payroll by about $170 million. :blink:

Hell yeah, HOW SWEEP it is!!! :lol: Sorry, always wanted to see how corny that sounded..

Thanks for coming slumpbusters. Too bad we dont play you clowns every series!! Hope to see you again soon... ;)

Oh yeah.......SUCK IT...both of ya