Redskins Cut Ties with Ganz, Keep Daniel

QUOTE(UGAHusker @ May 22 2009, 02:39 PM)

Okay. Like I said though, I've never heard of the "Got Ganz" issue before...where the heck have I been?

And, in hindsight they were right...Ganz should've been the starter in '07. Oh well, water under the bridge now.

So according to this logic, Coach Pelini would have been justified in wearing a "Got Bo" shirt from 2004-2007, right?

Had Bo done that would it really have mattered? Would it have changed anything? No.

Would it have changed anything?!!? Are you kidding me?!!? Yeah, like the HuskerNation would have gone for that primadonna-esque attitude/statement from a former/prospective football coach. Coach Osborne would have only seen disrespect from that display. Doing something like that is disprespectful, spiteful, and immature. It would have definetly changed at least one thing: Coach Pelini would not be Coach Pelini at Nebraska.

Okay, okay, okay.

Some people really like Joe Ganz...

and some people could care less...

Some think he should be a pro QB ...

And some think he is where he belongs....

Please people!! Dont you think he has had enough!

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

:clap:lol:

Ummm......soooo, yeahhhhhh, Fro. I'm gunna go ahead and need you to come in on Saturrrrrday after posting that picturrrrre...

:yeah Greatest movie . . . ever!

This is the first I've heard of this "got Ganz" thing too. Sounds like the locker room was pretty split. That would explain alot about the play on the field. If this is true, I'm disappointed in Joe and his teamates, but these are the kind of locker room mutinies that good coaches can avoid. Cally's previous stint ended in much similar fashion as I recall.

All the same, I think Joe has the head to play in the NFL if not the measurables. I for one will take the guy who knows how to win over the pretty boy (by which I mean prototypical stats) any day. Daniels doesn't seem to have either IMO.

Okay, okay, okay.

Some people really like Joe Ganz...

and some people could care less...

Some think he should be a pro QB ...

And some think he is where he belongs....

Please people!! Dont you think he has had enough!

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

:clap:lol:

Ummm......soooo, yeahhhhhh, Fro. I'm gunna go ahead and need you to come in on Saturrrrrday after posting that picturrrrre...

milton.jpg

Excuse me, I believe you have my pony.......