WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

I am in no way a LeBron fan... don't hate the guy and I think hes a good player, but if you actually watched all of those games or even just a couple of them it was pretty obvious its not LeBrons fault.

LeBron did his part, but when the teammates around you are strictly shooters and they aren't hitting their shots theres not much you can do. Seriously Mo Williams is a pretty good PG, but no one else on that team is a legitimate NBA starter for a title team especially.

I am in no way a LeBron fan... don't hate the guy and I think hes a good player, but if you actually watched all of those games or even just a couple of them it was pretty obvious its not LeBrons fault.

LeBron did his part, but when the teammates around you are strictly shooters and they aren't hitting their shots theres not much you can do. Seriously Mo Williams is a pretty good PG, but no one else on that team is a legitimate NBA starter for a title team especially.

Kobe Bryant did the same thing the last 4 years as the best player in the game and everybody motherf**ked him and now that he has a team around him he's been surpassed as the best player in the game. F**K lebron james and his crackhead mom!!!!

Yeah, those refs stopped calling all those bogus fouls on the Magic, a result of the rightfully deserved horrible press they received after Game 3.

So it must be the referee's fault LeBaby and Co. got owned!!! :sarcasm

I'm just talking crap, but you're right about the Cavs as a team, they suck!!!!!