It gets asked every year...but who do you really want to beat?

I want to see Nebraska beat a top 15 team, not on a fluke but an actual win against a quality opponent.

If we can do that this year we will have a great season. Unfortunately I do not see that happening at this point.

VaTech at home is going to be tough, Kansas at home will be a challenge, and most likely will not be ranked in the top 15 by the time we play them. Oklahoma will clean our clocks here there or anywhere. Our only hope is Texas Tech playing like they have the last two years. Being ranked in the top 15 when they roll into town.

Beating Missouri or Baylor, Colorado or anyone else considered a rivals means nothing if we can not get a real win this year. I am not into that beat one team you hate makes you a winner. We need to establish we are team building and taking steps back to the elite level. Wins over Missouri, Colorado, Kansas mean very little in the big picture at this time. We have to set our goals higher than who we dislike.

I mostly agree with what you said..And I don't hate any opponent...I just took the original question more literally..as in who would you most like to see us beat ..I'd trade a win over OU for almost anyone..Mainly because they're more likely to be the highest ranked opponent on our schedule this year..plus the added perk of the all time series 37-44-3 all time record.(We got some catching up to do).

If OU was having a terrible year, then of course a win over them wouldn't be as sweet. But What's going to impress future recruits more immediately is Marquee Wins..I only see two teams on our schedule that would rank as a "marquee win".

We're probably still a few years away from contending for a MNC...Until then, we'll probably have to get our jollies off by being a spoiler.