It gets asked every year...but who do you really want to beat?

Ha ha ha...domestic violence is sooo funny. Jerk.

Hmmmm.....that picture above your signature looks pretty violent...and pretty domestic.

1. The old pic in my sig was from a fantasy television show, The Legend of the Seeker...it's not real.

2. Anyone who would say, even supposedly joking, that they'll beat their spouse/partner probably will end up doing exactly that.

3. I changed pics in my sig because I thought it was time for a change.

Oh and to the point of the thread...I want Nebraska to beat EVERY team they face.

Ha ha ha...domestic violence is sooo funny. Jerk.

Hmmmm.....that picture above your signature looks pretty violent...and pretty domestic.

1. The old pic in my sig was from a fantasy television show, The Legend of the Seeker...it's not real.

2. Anyone who would say, even supposedly joking, that they'll beat their spouse/partner probably will end up doing exactly that.

3. I changed pics in my sig because I thought it was time for a change.

Oh and to the point of the thread...I want Nebraska to beat EVERY team they face.

I get what you're sayin.. and completely understand... But i guess when i read it i didn't take it as to beat his gf as in abuse, i took it as the "beat that sh!t up" kinda thing... as in get laid. But i guess it makes more sense your way...

I'm gonna stick with mizzou, although beating them without daniel loses some luster. Its very close between them and OU for me though, just because of that OU fan holding up the "what rivalry" sign. We beat them so bad for so many years and never said sh#t like that.

Virginia Tech.

We *gave* them the win last year—just freakin gave it away to them. We might not see the Hokies for a while after this season, so we better not screw around and drop another one to them.

I feel the love over here. I knew some of you really liked me, but goodness. I am overwhelmed :)

P.S. I like you guys too

:lol:

Oh and I would take beating KU anyday. Mix in a little NE this year. Not because most of you. But just because it will shut up some of the NU fans that really annoy me. LOL

I'm gonna stick with mizzou, although beating them without daniel loses some luster. Its very close between them and OU for me though, just because of that OU fan holding up the "what rivalry" sign. We beat them so bad for so many years and never said sh#t like that.

im glad you brought that up about the sign. when i saw that last year i had half the nerve to drive to norman