So I was just looking at our 2009 Schedule...

... and I just realized how big of a opportunity we have this season. IF, a big IF, but IF we beat Va tech it is likely that we would be favored in every other game leading up to Oklahoma without seeing to big of a challenge. Texas Tech is always good no matter who their QB is, but I don't buy the fact that Baylor will be some great team this year because coaches are figuring Griffin out.

Anyway it is completely possible that we can face Oklahoma with a undefeated record! I know we haven't even played a game, but I just really looked at our schedule and that got me really excited for the season.

There are a lot of practices and games to go through before this can happen, but it is just exciting thinking of getting a marque match up like that with Oklahoma mid season..

That would be a huge game if both OK and Nebraska are undefeated when we meet up. My personal opinion here is if we have to lose any games...I hope the other team pays for it and they earn that win. I don't want anyone to get hurt, but I want the other players to feel beat up and tired for a couple of weeks after they see us. I am with you Huskerguy...it gets me all pumped up to think we might see a great Huskers vs. Sooners game again where both teams might be ranked pretty high.

Last time I got cocky arizona state handed us our ass and my dad still motherf**k's me for taking him to the game. 1 game at a time and the rest takes care of itself.

How is that even possible?

Last time I got cocky we lost a lot of games by a lot of points and some coaches were fired.

But, as is always said... "Anything is possible".

(Ex. These guys *points down* were out of the playoff picture halfway through the season, went on to win the cup.)

Last time I got cocky arizona state handed us our ass and my dad still motherf**k's me for taking him to the game. 1 game at a time and the rest takes care of itself.

How is that even possible?

Last time I got cocky we lost a lot of games by a lot of points and some coaches were fired.

But, as is always said... "Anything is possible".

(Ex. These guys *points down* were out of the playoff picture halfway through the season, went on to win the cup.)

There are no playoffs in College Football though.

?

He motherf***s you?...or he f***s your mother? Either way is confusing, but the second is inevitable.

:sarcasm I kid, I kid...

P.S- Tyrod Taylor will throw 3 picks in a nail-biter against NU. Still don't know who will win. Have you seen that guys TD-INT ratio? WTF?

?

He motherf***s you?...or he f***s your mother? Either way is confusing, but the second is inevitable.

P.S- Tyrod Taylor will throw 3 picks in a nail-biter against NU. Still don't know who will win. Have you seen that guys TD-INT ratio? WTF?

Lol I was thinking the same thing with his post. I was just going with his dad still calls him a motherf**cker or his dad says that word 20 times in one sentence when talking about that game. But V-tech fans are pretty high on Tyrod's throwing this year...they say he has gotten a lot better. If he throws 3 picks and we still can't win I will cry myself to sleep that night.

?

Have you seen Baylor's Win/Loss record for the last 10 years? WTF?