Rank the 2009 games

IDIOTS!!! UT is hyping the TTech game as a REVENGE game and YOU folks are marking it down in the AUTO-win category!!! UT knows Tech will be weak and play no defense and is bad on the road, but they got ESPN to move the game up to the early season, when Tech will be PREMATURELY RANKED, before NU, OSU, Baylor and OU all DESTROY THEM!!! The only folks trying to HYPE Texas Tech are the UT fans trying to BOOST their SOS!!! They wanna say Tech was RANKED when they beat them, while NU, OU, OSU, Baylor will get them late, when they are DEAD and no where near the rankings!!!

Lol all right man I will indulge you a bit here. The post was to rank our 2009 games according to how tough the game will be and whether or not we might win/lose. Most people are saying we can beat TTech and they think they will be a good football team but we can still beat them. Not really sure what UT and TTech playing has anything to do with our rankings of teams on Nebraska's schedule.

First you say "YOU folks are marking it down in the AUTO-win category!!!" Then you say, "when tech will be PREMATURELY RANKED, before NU, OSU, Baylor, and OU all DESTROY THEM!!!" I am so confused on your post man...are you saying we shouldn't put them in the auto-win category? But then you go on to say we will destroy them?

Just trying to make sense of this because all we want is what teams on our schedule will be the toughest games put into a ranking. I apologize for my other post...I was just messing around but reading back on it that was in bad taste so sorry about that man.

ditto....

Oklahoma

at Virginia Tech

--------

(at Colorado)

(at Kansas )

(at Missouri )

---------

at Baylor

Texas Tech

Florida Atlantic

Iowa State

Arkansas State

Kansas State

Louisiana Lafayette

If you guys think TTech is so bad, why is UT/ESPN getting the game moved up to before the OU game? So that they can beat a pre-mature ranked Tech team to boost their SOS, because everyone knows Tech won't be ranked at the end of the season after losing all their payback road games to OSU, UT, NU, Baylor...

:wtf

I fail to see a single post that says anything about Texas Tech, good or bad. Not a single one. You are the only one who felt the need to single them out and discuss them specifically. No one even had them near the bottom of the list.

What color is the sky in your world?

1. Oklahoma

2. Virginia Tech

--------------------

3. Texas Tech

4. Kansas

5. Missouri

6. Colorado - (could be a flip with #7 Baylor)

7. Baylor

8. Florida Atlantic

9. Iowa State

10. Kansas State

11. Louisiana-Lafayette

12. Arkansas State

Record 11-1, Big 12 NORTH CHAMPS.

CCG?????? Bowl game?????????

1. Oklahoma

2. Virginia Tech

--------------------

3. Texas Tech

4. Kansas

5. Missouri

7. Baylor

8. Florida Atlantic

9. Iowa State

10. Kansas State

11. Louisiana-Lafayette

12. Arkansas State

Record 11-1, Big 12 NORTH CHAMPS.

CCG?????? Bowl game?????????

1. Oklahoma

--------------------

2. Virginia Tech

3. Texas Tech

4. Kansas

5. Missouri

7. Baylor

8. Florida Atlantic

9. Iowa State

10. Kansas State

11. Louisiana-Lafayette

12. Arkansas State

This would match your 11-1 record. We lose to the teams above the dashed line

If you guys think TTech is so bad, why is UT/ESPN getting the game moved up to before the OU game? So that they can beat a pre-mature ranked Tech team to boost their SOS, because everyone knows Tech won't be ranked at the end of the season after losing all their payback road games to OSU, UT, NU, Baylor...

I don't understand your comment. Beyond the first phrase, your whole statement talks about how over rated PirateTech is. The last five games are the only ones I would be shocked if we lost, as the first two games if we win. Baylor and PirateTech will be close games but I am fairly confident that we should win.

It's Rkhufu huKSer...don't pay any attention to him. I don't think he has ever seen a Nebraska game or made any sense in any post I have read from him.

IDIOTS!!! UT is hyping the TTech game as a REVENGE game and YOU folks are marking it down in the AUTO-win category!!! UT knows Tech will be weak and play no defense and is bad on the road, but they got ESPN to move the game up to the early season, when Tech will be PREMATURELY RANKED, before NU, OSU, Baylor and OU all DESTROY THEM!!! The only folks trying to HYPE Texas Tech are the UT fans trying to BOOST their SOS!!! They wanna say Tech was RANKED when they beat them, while NU, OU, OSU, Baylor will get them late, when they are DEAD and no where near the rankings!!!

Your warning level has been increased due to your personal attack in violation of the Board’s rules.

A second violation will result in a suspension. A third violation will result in a ban.

I don't understand your comment. Beyond the first phrase, your whole statement talks about how over rated PirateTech is. The last five games are the only ones I would be shocked if we lost, as the first two games if we win. Baylor and PirateTech will be close games but I am fairly confident that we should win.

It's Rkhufu huKSer...don't pay any attention to him. I don't think he has ever seen a Nebraska game or made any sense in any post I have read from him.

I realize I haven't been on for months, but what truelly amazes me about his/her post in this thread is that there's absolutely no mention of Okie State or Dez Bryant. This has got to be his/her first post in the past 18 months that didn't mention either one.