Need help from my fellow Husker Fans

Wow. This thread took a wrong turn quickly! I say have the bachelor party in Vegas. We had my dad's 50th birthday out there and it was a blast. You need to visit the Habnver (probably mispelled that) House and have a big beer. It's a German pub that is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Vegas. They have a german band that takes requests, and the waitress's look very nice! I recommend a trip there for dinner and beers.

Wow. This thread took a wrong turn quickly! I say have the bachelor party in Vegas. We had my dad's 50th birthday out there and it was a blast. You need to visit the Habnver (probably mispelled that) House and have a big beer. It's a German pub that is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Vegas. They have a german band that takes requests, and the waitress's look very nice! I recommend a trip there for dinner and beers.

Here's the link to the Hofbrauhaus German Pub.

http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com/?gclid=...CFQgNDQodmmk0DQ

Stay thirsty my friend! :wasted

This isn't the right place to put this and I will also post this in the Classifieds forum too, I just posted this here because usually everybody comes to the Husker Football column first and spend most of their time here so Mod's please bear with me. Here is what I'm asking:

July 3rd 2010 is the date of my Wedding and I'm trying to think of some ideas for a bachelor party and Vegas did come to mind but that would've been expensive. I know that the best man is suppose to plan the bachelor party but since my brother is my best man as well as my dad I've decided to throw my own bachelor party. My brother wouldn't let me plan his bachelor party so same goes for him and I don't think that my Dad could think of anything to do. Anyways I think that I'm going to have my bachelor party on Sept. 26th during the Louisana-Lafayette game which they'll be celebrating the 300th consecutive sellout.

I'm planning to have all of my groomsman there obviously along with uncles and my father in law and my fiances cousins too. Every year on my dads side of the family all of the guys go to a Nebraska Baseball game and we tailgate, drink beer, BS, and talk Husker Football. Then we'll go to the game and after the game go back to our vehicles and drink some more beer, BS and talk some more. I'm the type of guy that I love doing that and I enjoy it as well. So I would like to do that with my friends and family and allow other people to enjoy that experience. So during the Lousiana-Lafayette game we'll tailgate, drink beer, BS, and talk football and then go experience the football game and then after the game come back tailgate some more, drink beer, BS, and talk more football. I know my family would enjoy this because we are all Husker Fans and whats not to like about it.

So what I'm asking my fellow Husker fans that if you have or know anybody that would like to sell tickets for the Louisana-Layafette game could you please let me know ASAP. I want to find tickets now so its already planned out ready to go and because its also hard to find tickets at times. I picked this game because it'll be the 300th Consecutive Sellout but there are family members that haven't been to a game since the mid 90's and it would be a perfect game for them to go see and to also enjoy my bachelor party. Any help would be much appreciated and thank you all for your time.

Your brother is your dad?? :dunno J/K. Why have the bachelor party a year in advance of the wedding? I've been married 20 years to a Husker Hottie and it couldn't be better! The game idea sounds like a great idea. Maybe top it off with a private tour of the north stadium? Since your going to e-mail TO :)

Congrats on your engagement man, my wife and I just celebrated our 1 yr anniversary June 7. The football game is a great idea and hopefully it works out for you. But incase it happens to not work out this could be an alternative, for my bachelor party we got about 20 guys from her fam and mine and friends and went down for the Spring Game. Tickets are cheap and it is treated like a game day by everyone. We had a blast tailgating and drinking and going to the bars after the game that night. Everyone still talks about that being the coolest bachelor party they have been to. Just another idea. Good Luck! and tell TO hi for me :)