I'm getting sick of hearing about MJ everyday

I know Michael Jackson has sold millions apon millions of albums but he's been dead for over 2 weeks MOVE ON. Here is my thing with Michael Jackson:

He is an amazing singer and dancer and nobody will ever come close to what he did and I do like most of his music but he was a complete wacko....they didn't call him wacko jacko for nothing. He was obsessed with plastic surgery, liked hanging baby's over railings, hid his face as well as his kids faces too, had a kids amusement park in his backyard, and was being charged with molesting a few kids. I don't get it the media and people around the nation would poke fun of Michael for the past few years and the media was always doing stories on him that had a negative impact on his reputation and now they mourn him like nothing he did in the past 20 years even existed.

Money is what makes this world turn and it'll buy you whatever you want. In Michaels case it keeped the first boys confussion a hush hush case because of an undisclosed amount of money but later the boy said that he did it for the money....umm ok whatever. Everybody has a price tag.......if somebody came up to you and offered you 30 million to never work again I'm sure you'd jump right on that.....I know I would. There are times where I think that that family did it because of the money and MJ had a ton of it and that it was all a lie but there are times were I'm like people will pay off people to keep things all hush hush. I felt bad for Michael when he was being accused of those crimes but I think Michael kindof put himself in that position with the addition of the amusement park, letting kids sleep in his bed and saying there is nothing wrong with that, and he was getting a bit wacker everyday.

Prime example look at Donte Stallworth. This guy was drunk behind a wheel, later tested positive for Marijuana and then killed a pedistrain. He only had to serve 24 days in JAIL for DUI Manslaughter. There are inmates who are charged with possession of drugs w/ the intent to deliver who have served more than 2 years in prison. People doing drugs or making Meth labs had to server longer than Donte who actually killed somebody. Donte payed the victims family with a large sum of money (in the millions) and basically got a slap on the hand. I know a kid that is about 22 and he had the same charges as Donte except for the positive test for marijuana and he is serving a 15 year sentence in Prison. Michael Vick served longer than Donte and Vick killed and tortured dogs....Donte killed a person.

Everybody has a price tag. I'd like to hear some opinions.

:snacks:

Whose Michael Jackson?

Ya know..

I almost typed that.. :dumdum

I sorta liked him when I thought we were both 8 yr olds and he was singing with his older brothers..(They lied about his age, then).

I even bought "Thriller" just because Van Halen didn't put out an album that Summer and I needed an Eddie VH fix (He played on the title track and maybe "beat it").

Never appreciated the practice of Dancing (style) over the music (substance).

But he did put out some good music...Felt more sad at what his life became due to the pressures of growing up with Joseph and the loss of innocence or any sense of a normal life from growing up in the spotlight.

The child abuse thing sickened me, but I may have been too quick to believe what the media was feeding us.