Weight: 253

40 time: 4.9

Visit Date: Oct. 1, 2005 (ISU)

Scholarships offered: Over 10 including: Michigan, Maryland, and Nebraska

Favorites: Committed to Notre Dame

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #29/ :star:star:star

Bid Red Report: NR/ :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Plays both football and lacrosse for which Maryland has offered in both sports. Played mostly interior line for most of his life until last season when he caught over 25 passes for four touchdowns.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 1% Nebraska has their foot in the door. He’s pinpointed Nebraska and Michigan’s tradition as starting points. He said lacrosse will not be a deciding factor.

• 3 months later...

Odds of committing: 1%

This guy won't end up as a Husker. He said he had a good time on the visit and enjoyed the crowd, but he just doesn't see himself playing at Nebraska. He wants to go someplace that he can do things at and isn't a big fan of cold weather. I don't understand kids who do that. You know Nebraska is cold before you came, so why waste a visit like that? To rack up frequent flyer miles? <_<

This guy won't end up as a Husker. He said he had a good time on the visit and enjoyed the crowd, but he just doesn't see himself playing at Nebraska. He wants to go someplace that he can do things at and isn't a big fan of cold weather. I don't understand kids who do that. You know Nebraska is cold before you came, so why waste a visit like that? To rack up frequent flyer miles? <_<

Doesn't he favor Notre Dame though??? Or will he stick with a So Cal team??

This guy would definatly a project anyways. He is kind of like Potter in that he dominates the game at tight end simply because he is so much bigger than everyone else out there in high school. He will be an interior lineman in D-1. He doesnt have enough quickness to get out into space and make catches. We need guys who can contribute and push our older guys now, not i three years and 50 lbs later.

I'm finding myself agreeing with others. If you knew you don't like cold weather, why even bother? Heck, why is Notre Dame your favorite if that's the case? Does he believe South Bend has beaches?

Heck, it's just the beginning of October, I'm in Virginia and it is already getting colder than a well diggers behind. I love these old southern sayings. :)

Doesn't he favor Notre Dame though??? Or will he stick with a So Cal team??

He doesn't really have a favorite at this time. He has a set of schools he is interested in but nothing that is sticking out

• 2 months later...

Visit Date: Oct. 1, 2005 (ISU)

Favorites: Notre Dame and Maryland

Rankings/Stars:

Assessing the talent: Plays both football and lacrosse for which Maryland has offered in both sports. Played mostly interior line for most of his life until last season when he caught over 25 passes for four touchdowns.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 1%

Favorites: Committed to Notre Dame

Rankings/Stars:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 0%