Game/Stadium question(s)

Well...the wife surprised me and asked if I wanted to go to a game this fall as my birfin'day present. My first response was "Eh...I don't need anything for my birthday" but then it changed to "Hell yeah!! Is Mangino fat?" At any rate, looking at the schedule, the game I'm really leaning towards is the LA-Lafayette game (300th sellout) but since this will be my first game, any game really is fine with me. We want to stay around $200-225 for 2 tickets. Most of the seats available seem to be in the endzones.

1. Which endzone is best?

2. Are there any seats/section in each endzone that I should probably try to avoid (difficulty seeing field, etc)

3. Where do visitors typically sit?

4. Are there any seats/sections that are better than the others in the endzones?

I primarily just want to go to experience the atmosphere but at the same time I want to make sure I can see the game pretty good.

ticket hippo has 2 tickets available for the 300th, section 5 row B, right behind the Husker bench for $168 each

about as close to the team that you will get

I should have clarified...about $100-115 per seat. Trust me...if she'd let me spend that, I'd be all over it.

I don't want you going down to the stadium in hopes of getting ticket...but there have always been a great number of folks selling tix in front of the stadium. I've never been charged too much. One time I paid $100 for a ticket. Just a tip...don't let a student fool you by selling you his NON VALIDATED student ticket....they are useless to non students and you'll only find that out when they dont let you in the stadium.

It's been a while since I was a student so I dont know what they look like anymore.

Good luck and enjoy the game!!

ticket hippo has 2 tickets available for the 300th, section 5 row B, right behind the Husker bench for $168 each

about as close to the team that you will get

I should have clarified...about $100-115 per seat. Trust me...if she'd let me spend that, I'd be all over it.

ebay might be a better option for you, for that price you should get decent seats for the 2 non-conference games that are not the 300th.

i would expect the 300th sell out tix to go for a premium because everyone will want to be there for that one.

anyway good luck and enjoy the game.

i will have to follow the ticker on AFN

Just a tip...don't let a student fool you by selling you his NON VALIDATED student ticket....they are useless to non students and you'll only find that out when they dont let you in the stadium.

It's been a while since I was a student so I dont know what they look like anymore.

Good luck and enjoy the game!!

And that begs another question...is there a way to tell if the Tix are legitimate or fakes? Does NU Athletics put some hologram or anything on the tix to prove their authenticity?

What is the row numbering system? Meaning, what does the lowest row start with # wise? make sense?

We're most likely going to go in October. Wife came home today and said she's going to be working a lot of overtime (as much as she wants) and since our goal is to have most, if not all, of our bills paid off by the end of the year, she doesn't want to miss out on chances to work. So...we're debating on either the TTU game or ISU game. We're also looking at the south endzone. Couple of tickets I'm looking at for both games are in Section 16 Row 24 or Row 29. How far up from the field are those seats? Anybody know?