Game/Stadium question(s)

Sell plasma...

(Bleed for your tickets)

memorialstadiumne_all.GIF

Memorial seating

Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, Nebraska, is home to the Nebraska Husker college football team. It is a huge home stadium advantage for the team because the Husker Nation turns the stadium into a sea of red.

We often get asked by fans who have not been to a game, "Which is the Nebraska section?" Of course the answer is all of them, as the entire stadium will be in red, white and black.

Even the traditional visitor's section in sections 18, 19 and 20 may be Husker fans since the visiting team returns the unused portion of their ticket allotment.

Memorial Stadium Seating Guide

Memorial Stadium is divided into 4 directional stadiums - east, west, north and south.

The west stadium is most popular with Husker fans because the Nebraska football team stands along the east sidelines.

Of the north and south stadiums, the south became more popular in 2006 after installation of the new jumbotron scoreboard atop the north stadium.

The famed Husker tunnel walk also moved in 2006 and now emerges onto the field from the north stadium under section 33.

Bench seating is the rule at Memorial Stadium with the exception of the club seating of the 200 (outside clubs) and 300 (inside clubs) sections in the west balcony.

The east and west stadium sections end at row 47. All rows are numbered with the exception of the old box seats in front of row 1 which are designated A-D.

There are support stanchions holding up the east and west balconies in the east and west lower stadiums. The stanchions are positioned in row 39.

The north and south stadiums range up to 99 rows.

The Husker Marching Band sits in section 10.

The Nebraska student section is the lower stadium for sections 12, 13 and 14.

Memorial Stadium Seat Numbers

Memorial Stadium has seat number 1 in the right side of the section as you look at the field from your seat.

Section widths can vary dramatically. Some rows have as many as 36 seats. Most rows are 24 to 26 seats long.

Memorial Stadium Seating Chart

MemorialStadiumNE_ALL.gif

Memorial Stadium NE Seating Chart

Ticket Solutions has the Lincoln Memorial Stadium NE Seating Chart and parking information for your convenience. Ticket Solutions allows you to pick your seats in any section of the Memorial Stadium NE in Lincoln, NE for an unforgettable entertainment experience. Ticket Solutions is your full service source for buying tickets to the Memorial Stadium NE for any concert or sporting event. You may purchase Memorial Stadium NE tickets through our online box office at TicketSolutions.com or through a Ticket Solutions representative by telephone at 800-477-5285.

Click here for Memorial Stadium NE Tickets

unless its a big game like oklahoma or what have you, get to the stadium a couple hours early, walk around the whole damn thing, and buy some tickets after you get a feel. we have season tix, but ive never had a problem picking up two or three here or there for random friends that decide to join the party at the last minute. i can specifically remember paying $60 per for 3 tickets to the New Mex St game 40 rows up in section 18, and $50 per for 2 to western michigan somehere halfway up in the east stadium. this is less than what i pay per season ticket. they are always for sale, and if you keep your wits there is always a deal. ive dumped one of my tix on more than one occasion to someone that looks like they deserve for 40 or 50 bucks. ive seen my grandpa just freakinn give them away. i know you cant count on that for your one trip, but im saying that you will be able to find them outside the stadium on game day, no problem, for way under your budget if you put a lil effort in, or if you just want to drop the $100 per and walk in, not a problem at all finding a decent spot to sit.

My favorite section is 19 less than 30 rows up. I try to get section 19 between row 10-20. This is right above the old tunnel walk, field vision is great, atmosphere is great because the bigger games you get to jaw with the visiting fans... our non-con games won't have many visiting fans, i promise....

unless its a big game like oklahoma or what have you, get to the stadium a couple hours early, walk around the whole damn thing, and buy some tickets after you get a feel. we have season tix, but ive never had a problem picking up two or three here or there for random friends that decide to join the party at the last minute. i can specifically remember paying $60 per for 3 tickets to the New Mex St game 40 rows up in section 18, and $50 per for 2 to western michigan somehere halfway up in the east stadium. this is less than what i pay per season ticket. they are always for sale, and if you keep your wits there is always a deal. ive dumped one of my tix on more than one occasion to someone that looks like they deserve for 40 or 50 bucks. ive seen my grandpa just freakinn give them away. i know you cant count on that for your one trip, but im saying that you will be able to find them outside the stadium on game day, no problem, for way under your budget if you put a lil effort in, or if you just want to drop the $100 per and walk in, not a problem at all finding a decent spot to sit.

:yeah

Honestly, it's been my experience that Husker fans will sell their tickets to another Husker fan for face value or face value + 10-15 extra. If you spend more than 70 per ticket you're getting jacked.