Is that a real product or just a very good parody?

I love the one guy they quoted:

I have odor in my special places....

:clap:laughpound

The editing seems a little off...but it was funny how that guy you quoted stammered after he said, "special places....er..yer buttt"...

The site looks legit and they want NY residents to add tax.

The guys on the radio were pronouncing it, "Asspray"

A salty Navy Chief Boatswain Mate is a guest at a gala event hosted by the local liberal arts college. There's no shortage of young and idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approaches the Chief.

"Excuse me, Chief, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looks at his awards and decorations and says, "It looks like you've seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

Trying to move the conversation along, the young lady says, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The "salty" sailor just stares at her and says nothing that suggested a lighter mood.

Finally the young lady says, "You know, don't take this the wrong way, but when was the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955!"

She takes his hand and leads him upstairs to a bedroom where she "relaxes" him several times.

Afterwards, she leans against his bare chest and purrs, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955."

The Chief glances at his watch, "I hope not, ma'am. It's only 2130 now."