Outlook for '09

you guys think huskers can beat Vtech? really, on the road in blackwater? will be an informative game but not the way you expect. not a basher but realistic, your very inexperienced offense will have trouble doing anything against a very tough d and their O with an inexperienced offense didn't have any difficulties scoring against you in lincoln, when you were much more experienced on both sides of the ball.

everyone entitled to their opinion but you actually think you are going to go into columbia, lorance, waco and boulder and come out well? really. as for rooting against tigers, go ahead, i personally root for big 12 teams to do well as the head to head battles decide everything anyway, no such thing as "co-champions" when you play against each other, winner is who plays in championship game, period.

good luck on the season, your team has more questions and less talent than tigers, personally I don;t get too wrapped around the axle about football, enjoy the competition. but again, blackwater? really? wow that is amazing, course you guys don't give TT their dues, mike leach reloads he won't miss a beat. 10-2? really? now that's funny stuff! if you win at vt or actually competitive, good for you.

Sorry, Not aware of blackwater. Is that sailing term? I have an uncle named lorance, but I'm sure Nebraska isn't playing any games in his back yard.

I do however think Nebraska has a fair chance of winning in BLACKSBURG and LAWRENCE. Virginia Tech is getting their fair share of hype this year, sure hope they can live up to it when they visit Bama. If they beat Bama I think Nebraska has an even better chance of knocking them off. Higher ranking = more motivation.

As for Kansas, Reesing doesn't make a football team. That said, the game on the road will still be challenging. Nebraska newly improved defense should be up to task.