Free Runzas

jjamuss

I do think Runza did lose out on a little business with their previous promotion though. I went to a Runza in Lincoln post game and used one of my tickets, but told the cashier I wanted to keep it as a souvenir. She didn't mark it or do anything to it other then hand it back to me. The next day I used my other ticket stub in Hastings (I wanted to try and be honest) and to experiment with the idea. I said the same thing and the cashier didn't mark it either. Runza could have lost quite a bit of money if this is done elsewhere, and the tickets are not marked.

Just my two cents

Well, that is failure on the part of the Runza employees... not dissing their profession, but I too got tickets back that hadnt been marked. But in Omaha, they caught on fast and used a black marker or their Runza stamp to void the ticket stub... because like you, I keep all my stubs as souvenirs. I also wonder how the economic crunch affected their decision. You would think with $4 runzas in the stadium, they would be rolling in money. <_<

I have eaten at Runza several times, but have never actually ate the Runza...Something about the pictures just don't look appetizing at all. How much do I fail lol

Like most things you may not accustomed to eating, it tastes better than it looks. :snacks:

damn, my english is terrible today... may not BE accustomed to...

Did anybody notice they changed the back of the tickets from Free Runzas with soda and fry purchase to a deal now where if the D holds teams to 3 points or less they will do a free runza, and then lists a sliding scale of what you get if they score more?

Maybe it will be like Semi Pro (Will Ferrel's spoof Basketball movie) now where the crowd really gets into the games where there is a chance to win free food? <_<

Wow, if this doesn't keep the sell out streak from continuing, I don't know what will.

And for the love of God, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE OPEN A RUNZA SOMEWHERE NEAR PHOENIX, AZ!!!!!