COLLEGE FOOTBALL STARTS TONIGHT!!!!!!!

fro daddy

Going to watch my alma mater play tonight. Northwest Missouri State takes on Albiline Christian on CBS College sports channel (or what ever the heck its called) I know the channel is on direct TV so i will be partaking in some football tonight

I know its D-2 but it is two of the better teams in the country playing. Any one else watching??

Going to watch my alma mater play tonight. Northwest Missouri State takes on Albiline Christian on CBS College sports channel (or what ever the heck its called) I know the channel is on direct TV so i will be partaking in some football tonight

I know its D-2 but it is two of the better teams in the country playing. Any one else watching??

I may not be in the stadium, but I'm there... :thumbs

I watch as much college football as I can during the season. Division AA, 2, 3, NAIA...I don't care.

Man, Northwest Missouri State looked like crap in the first half falling behind 16-0.

I stopped watching, my girlfriend needed some "attention," about midway through the 3rd quarter after NWMS scored a TD to make it 16-7. How did the game end Fro?

NW blocked a punt and scored to get within 2 pts. 4 qtr nobody could do much. ASu added a FG and NW had to drives that either started near mid field or crossed it in the last 5 mins and couldnt do anything with it.

Pretty sloppy game over all. Pretty disapointing...