Stranger

Let's see, I think it's #86. Benedict Husker. That right? :D

I say we go about this methodically and take the time to do some research, scan over the Kansas State roster and look for players from Nebraska, or those that have relatives who have played at Nebraska. Again, if you have any leads or are able to figure out who it is please post it right away so everybody knows. Thank you

why?

Really, why?

Agree. If you are serious, why would you do that if the gent asked that you don't? Personally, I hope the mods delete any post that identifies the player.

Let's see, I think it's #86. Benedict Husker. That right? :D

I say we go about this methodically and take the time to do some research, scan over the Kansas State roster and look for players from Nebraska, or those that have relatives who have played at Nebraska. Again, if you have any leads or are able to figure out who it is please post it right away so everybody knows. Thank you

why?

Really, why?

Agree. If you are serious, why would you do that if the gent asked that you don't? Personally, I hope the mods delete any post that identifies the player.

Indeed, a delete and then a ban.

I will admit it is very inappropriate to tell the mans business like that.

But if he didn't want that information out he should have shown a little more tact in what he says on this board. This is the same board with thousands of self proclaimed experts. Also we have many inside info leakers that put their info on the board from their very good and accurate anonymous sources. So what else is to be expected in that regard.

I will admit it is very inappropriate to tell the mans buniess like that.

But if he didn't want that information out he should have shown a little more tact in what he says on this board. This is the same board with thousands of self proclaimed experts. Also we have many inside info leakers that put their info on the board from their very good and accurate anonymous sources. So what else is to be expected in that regard.

Respecting a reasonable request from a poster? Maybe the guy shouldn't have said his kid plays for them, but after he asks that if someone knows/finds out who it is they refrain from posting, and then someone tries their best to find out and post it anyway? Dick move...delete and permaban.

If i figure it out, i WILL post it. Just so you know ahead of time

Probably waterboy LOL but no seriously if anyone finds out who it is please post it so we can all see

Seriously dude? Respect the guy's family's privacy and stop persistantly trying to defy him. Why do you care so much anyway? It's very creeper-ish.

Probably waterboy LOL but no seriously if anyone finds out who it is please post it so we can all see

Seriously dude? Respect the guy's family's privacy and stop persistantly trying to defy him. Why do you care so much anyway? It's very creeper-ish.

Thanks GB I appreciate that. Really classy corv, you're exactly the kind of person that gives blogs a bad name.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA WTF? Why does he do that?

I seriously dont' see the big deal. All I said was if you find out who it is please identify him and post it on the board for everyone else to see. I just see it as a game to play. Try to identify the poster's son. It's a week before the first game so what's the big deal in having a little fun and attempting to identify the player. I don't get it.

PS I think I may have found out who it is, private message me if you want the inside scoop. You heard it here first boys! :-)

I seriously dont' see the big deal. All I said was if you find out who it is please identify him and post it on the board for everyone else to see. I just see it as a game to play. Try to identify the poster's son. It's a week before the first game so what's the big deal in having a little fun and attempting to identify the player. I don't get it.

PS I think I may have found out who it is, private message me if you want the inside scoop. You heard it here first boys! :-)

You're too ridiculous to be real. You must be some kind of joke.

Yeah, except this isn't a look-a-like thread or something like that. If he wanted to post what his name was, then he would have posted it.

Back to topic, congrats on that skrs. Glad he's getting his chance to play D1 football, whether it is at KSU or anyplace else. :)