FAU Roll Call

Well being on the East Coast, I am a bit Jealous. But it is great to hear about everyone who will be at the game, keeping the Sea of Red rocking!!!

There are so many ways to get tickets, so if you ever the itch to come to a game... we will help you find tickets, for face value.

Thanks for the offer jj, getting tickets to the game wouldn't really be my issue though. My family has a pair of season tickets, I used to go a lot when I was young. Issue is having a family and living far away, air fare for 4 is always tough. I did make it out this Spring and got to go to the Spring Game, really enjoyed being back in the stadium. Should make it out for T-Day, but unfortunately this is the away game year. I will get to one soon though!

I will be there!! I Always try to go to the opening home game, to me it set's the tone for the season. Wonder what the first Flyover will be this year?

Hopefully not the slow helicopter that was used last year. That was the worst I have ever seen.

If they are going to be like that I wish they just wouldn't have one to begin with.