prediction for # of husker fans in Blacksburg

cfbrt

I'm considering making the trip to the VT game, any guesses on how many husker fans will make the trip?

No matter how many of you can make it to Blacksburg, I really hope you have a great time while at Lane and on and around our beautiful campus. I know it will be a great game and I hope we have as great of a time together as we had in Lincoln last year.

Based on what I hear from friends working in the athletic department, there are rarely enough tickets being put on sale by our fans to allow more than 8000 fans from the opposing teams to make it to the game.

Best of luck to you against FAU this weekend. I will try to keep an eye on the score while at the Georgia Dome.

Thanks, hokieluv! Ive heard nothing but good things about vt fans and am very excited to be apart of the atmosphere in blacksburg on gameday(heard its top notch) sept. 19th cant come soon enough. I will also be supporting the hokies at the dome, take it to the tide!

GBR

Looking back at the Wake Forest game 2 years ago, I saw half a 30000 seat stadium wearing RED

Fans are around the only thing stopping an outstanding showing is ticket availability.

Tech fans don't givem up

They may be available if the price is right. Capitialism, ya know

I'll be there but then I only live 40 miles from Blacksburg