Verizon FIOS TV

Does anyone have this system? I have it and can't find where the FSN PPV channel would be. YIKES. It's Thursday and I have a spike in my anxiety level. I NEED MY PPV. :)

oh yeah it's the soKal verizon version so there is an alfalfa sprouts, tanning salon and breast aug channel too. <_< j/k that's the colo station :laughpound

GBR

Does anyone have this system? I have it and can't find where the FSN PPV channel would be. YIKES. It's Thursday and I have a spike in my anxiety level. I NEED MY PPV. :)

oh yeah it's the soKal verizon version so there is an alfalfa sprouts, tanning salon and breast aug channel too. <_< j/k that's the colo station :laughpound

GBR

Rawhide--I have FiOS too, and they unfortunately don't carry any of the Fox Sports (Big XII Sports) PPV games on their network. I've sent numerous requests with just a generic reply, and the Technology writer of the Dallas Morning News even asked on my behalf and was given a generic answer from their PR folks.

Considering we're in North Texas and that their competition (Dish, DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse, Comcast, Time-Warner) all carry the games, you would think they would too...but no.

I have no ideas as to how to get through to these knuckleheads--I love the FiOS service other than this, but not having the PPV option is driving me nuts...even though we do have three local watch site options. :)