Cy Picks The Winners - Week 2

It's sad that Iowa State is the only one in the big 12 that is playing a school that has any name recognition.

:facepalm:

Yes, Iowa stinks but even the dumbest fan boy on ESPN message board has heard of them.

Before they show the Big 12 game of the week the commissioner should come out and apologize for none of the Big 12 teams having enough balls to play anyone of note. :rant

the clones will find a way....

to lose.

Awww...don't be so hard on yourself [Clone. I know you're a loser but I still tolerate you to a degree.

It's not my status as a loser (or not) that is relavent here.

I'm saying that the clones are. They have the loser mentality. You only have to look at last season to determine that.

They'll find a way to lose saturday. :dumdum

It's sad that Iowa State is the only one in the big 12 that is playing a school that has any name recognition.

:facepalm:

Yes, Iowa stinks but even the dumbest fan boy on ESPN message board has heard of them.

Before they show the Big 12 game of the week the commissioner should come out and apologize for none of the Big 12 teams having enough balls to play anyone of note. :rant

Agreed....that being said, I think Iowa State has a shot this week. Good luck this week Cy, no matter how much hatred you have for the Bears.

the clones will find a way....

to lose.

Awww...don't be so hard on yourself [Clone. I know you're a loser but I still tolerate you to a degree.

It's not my status as a loser (or not) that is relavent here.

I'm saying that the clones are. They have the loser mentality. You only have to look at last season to determine that.

They'll find a way to lose saturday. :dumdum

told ya...