WAY early BUT: Bigger year for NU 2010 OR 2001

irieboy8

Not as gnarly a thinker as some of you other people on here <_<

but here is my limited assessment..

2010: is our break out year and how we preform the following year i think is even more important....

2011: i think might be more important and is crucical due to the fact that we need to build on the hopefull momentum on '10 to show people we are not some fluke success but can continue an upward climb.. thus i think 20011 just as imporant if not more than 2011....

2010 is for upward success while 2011 i think will really set the stage for continued OU Florida, Texas type ongoing success...

2011 Scheduel...... also looks real good

Date Opponent Site

09/03

09/10 Fresno State Lincoln

09/17 Washington Lincoln

09/24 Wyoming Laramie

10/01

10/08 #Kansas State Lincoln

10/15 #Texas Austin

10/22 #Oklahoma State Lincoln

10/29 #Missouri Columbia

11/05 #Iowa State Lincoln

11/12 #Kansas Lawrence

11/19 #Texas A&M Lincoln

11/25* #Colorado Boulder

well just some random thoughts...... let me know what you think...

shooooooottsssssssss

I was hoping that you guys would be looking ahead to the next game (Va Tech)....but this is almost too good to be true! I can only hope your players are doing the same. :)

Our coach just got done talking about how disappointing the defense's play was against FAU. If anything, I think you're going to get a more focused and sharp Nebraska team this Saturday. :o

Oh, as for the original post, I'd say it's important that the team continues to show progress each year. I think the third and fourth years are pretty key looks at where the team is headed under a new coach. I'd probably pick the 4th season as the one to watch, since by then Cody Green will probably have been elected divine emperor of the universe and will get wins for us with just a wave of his hand.

Haha, what momentum from the '10 season? We haven't played the '09 season yet!

its all very hypothetical..... not very scientific......

just bored and i know the next game is more important but.......

just wanted to have some fun.....

so nobody has answered the question yet in their own non-sensical hypothetical way........

Looking way, way, way, way to far ahead. But if you are asking me to prognosticate, i would say next year is our big chance. We will have a veteran offense and defense along with a weak schedule, with UT, OSU losing some playmakers and aTm still rebuilding, i really like our chances to win the Big12 and maybe just mayber parlay that into the big dance. I am really drinking the kool-aid.