My present to Huskerboard.com

They shoot as fast as if you were in sports continuous shoot mode. -2,0,+2 is really the best option, you can't set it for more than that and you really won't capture any extra information going past that. Let me know if you have any other questions, I love talking photo stuff. By the way the program I used to merge the HDRs is called photomatix

They shoot as fast as if you were in sports continuous shoot mode. -2,0,+2 is really the best option, you can't set it for more than that and you really won't capture any extra information going past that. Let me know if you have any other questions, I love talking photo stuff. By the way the program I used to merge the HDRs is called photomatix

Yeah, unfortunately I haven't found the time to get out shooting as much recently. I need to look at my manual to get into the auto bracketing mode (if not.. I might just try manually changing it). Come spring I hope to have a lot more time to get out shooting and trying some new stuff.

You said it was a total of 18 images for the panorama? Did you take 6 vertical shots across (left-to-right type of thing)? And for something like that.. do you stitch those together first to get your 3 different exposure pictures and then to post-editing with photomatix? Or something different?

Yeah, unfortunately I haven't found the time to get out shooting as much recently. I need to look at my manual to get into the auto bracketing mode (if not.. I might just try manually changing it). Come spring I hope to have a lot more time to get out shooting and trying some new stuff.

You said it was a total of 18 images for the panorama? Did you take 6 vertical shots across (left-to-right type of thing)? And for something like that.. do you stitch those together first to get your 3 different exposure pictures and then to post-editing with photomatix? Or something different?

Yep, pretty much exactly what happened. The auto bracketing is nice because if you manually do it you get more ghosting. If you do, do it manually, make sure have a tripod.