My present to Huskerboard.com

Well, like I said earlier I am new to the forums so I thought I would toss out a favor for the loyal husker fans. I'm a videoproduction/photography nut and I recently took some shots of the stadium. Let me know what you guys think. Here is a link to the set on flickr, there are some other HDR pics that I took but you can pick out the stadium shots.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/epocson/sets/72157621588171957/

If you have a craving for any specific shots I can always go out again and get some. Feedback is welcome :) But be nice. Enjoy the Wallpapers for the computer.

Well, like I said earlier I am new to the forums so I thought I would toss out a favor for the loyal husker fans. I'm a videoproduction/photography nut and I recently took some shots of the stadium. Let me know what you guys think. Here is a link to the set on flickr, there are some other HDR pics that I took but you can pick out the stadium shots.

If you have a craving for any specific shots I can always go out again and get some. Feedback is welcome :) But be nice. Enjoy the Wallpapers for the computer.

sic shots brah... ever thought about being a water fotog and make some money taking surf pictures of rippers and hot chicks on the beach.....

sic shots brah... ever thought about being a water fotog and make some money taking surf pictures of rippers and hot chicks on the beach.....

rippers? only 1 thing comes to mind when i hear this word :lol:

great pics btw..... is there any chance you could take some of the out side of the west stadium?

CLGOHTABSBUKHOU.20021003234051.jpg

...... i'd like something like this pic, only from a different angle. im thinking from the point of view of an ant.... what ever looks good, you know. i'd just like both "N"s included in it. i think it make a sweet background on my comp.

great pics btw..... is there any chance you could take some of the out side of the west stadium?

...... i'd like something like this pic, only from a different angle. im thinking from the point of view of an ant.... what ever looks good, you know. i'd just like both "N"s included in it. i think it make a sweet background on my comp.

if you could surf even at 10% at this level your a ripper in my mind... a ripper- some one who rips it up at surfing... being called a ripper or someone who rips is a huge compliement....

your a ripper if you can pull anyone of these moves....

if you could surf even at 10% at this level your a ripper in my mind... a ripper- some one who rips it up at surfing... being called a ripper or someone who rips is a huge compliement....

post-5974-1252733436.jpg

post-5974-1252733552.jpg

im definitely not a ripper then, only in my dreams :lol: