Jonesboro article on todays game

Fanof49ASU

Article about big crowds and our team. Thought it may be of interest in prepping for todays game.

Arkansas State won’t be intimidated.

Nervous, maybe. Excited, very likely. But intimidated? It’s not even a consideration.

The Red Wolves have played in front of the 12th Man at Texas A&M. They’ve heard more than 100,000 sing Rocky Top at Tennessee’s Neyland Stadium. And they’ve come face to horn with Bevo and the Burnt Orange in Austin, Texas.

Through each experience, each time Arkansas State faces a nationally prominent football team, the basics never change.

“Once you get past the big stadiums and the jerseys, it’s just football,” ASU quarterback Corey Leonard said. “It always comes down to who wants it more. That’s football.”

–more.....

http://jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=39762

Nope, ASU has no problem playing in front of large crowds. It's the small crowds that give it fits, apparently. Losing at Louisiana-Lafayette (capacity, 30,000), Florida International (capacity, 18,000) and Troy (capacity, 30,000). None of these games were sellouts last year, of course.

So no, nobody expects ASU to be intimidated. We have far too many fans in the stadium for that.

Article about big crowds and our team. Thought it may be of interest in prepping for todays game.

Arkansas State won’t be intimidated.

Nervous, maybe. Excited, very likely. But intimidated? It’s not even a consideration.

The Red Wolves have played in front of the 12th Man at Texas A&M. They’ve heard more than 100,000 sing Rocky Top at Tennessee’s Neyland Stadium. And they’ve come face to horn with Bevo and the Burnt Orange in Austin, Texas.

Through each experience, each time Arkansas State faces a nationally prominent football team, the basics never change.

“Once you get past the big stadiums and the jerseys, it’s just football,” ASU quarterback Corey Leonard said. “It always comes down to who wants it more. That’s football.”

–more.....

http://jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=39762

Nice little article, the game enviroment is always a factor wether it be small or large has yet to be determined. I did my research on ASU a while back in my Let's look ahead! series. I never had a doubt about this team coming to play. Though I expect NU to win I think this ASU team has all the makeings to run at the Sunbelt title. After today I wish you guys the best of luck in all your furture games.

:clap