So... I know it's early but...

What happened to this highly touted Mizzou offense? 19 plays for 20 yards in the 2nd quarter against Bowling Green? Must be that BG curse on Pinkel eh? :blink:

And what's with all the close games today in games that shouldn't be close? Parity in college football or... "National Take The Day Off Day"? All these close games is making our solid win look even that much better

:bonez

So many last week ready to chalk up a loss for us against Mizzu. Wow, what a difference a week can make. Yes, I realize it is VERY early, but obviously the mighty tigers aren't unstopable. Of course Illinois is beeting up on Illinois St (arn't they a junior college, just kidding), so, no surprise there.

We need to focus on Virginia Tech way before worrying about Mizzu.

So many last week ready to chalk up a loss for us against Mizzu. Wow, what a difference a week can make. Yes, I realize it is VERY early, but obviously the mighty tigers aren't unstopable. Of course Illinois is beeting up on Illinois St (arn't they a junior college, just kidding), so, no surprise there.

Over 400 yards rushing. 2 backs with over a buck and a half.

You bet we had better shore up those 10 yard bootlegs and sloppy arm tackling or it could be a long day.

Over 400 yards rushing. 2 backs with over a buck and a half.

You bet we had better shore up those 10 yard bootlegs and sloppy arm tackling or it could be a long day.

You had got that right. Watching that game today, it was very frustrating to see Reggie Arnold breaking through our tacklers. But hopefully Bo can get that shored up. 358 allowed yards vs. FAU, only 274 against ASU so maybe the trend will continue. Although, Tyrod Taylor's scrambling ability becomes even a bigger advantage if what happened today against a scrambler proves to be a trend. I'll tell you what though, 444 rushing yards against MARSHALL... not going to happen against us. Still, I hope we can tighten it up and find strength in the run D.

It looked today like the D-line was getting such a good push that they would get too far up field and the back would run right by them and it looked to me that the linebackers, being freshman, were out of position a lot. Anyone else notice this? I hope the inexperience doesn't bite us against better teams. <_<