We should have a B******

I guess the nickname for our staidum also states 1 rule. 1. You shall never support the defense with a B******.

Just because we're not wearing black doesn't mean we're not supporting the defense. I'm gonna go ahead and remind you that I'm SURE the defense KNOWS we support them, guessing from the huge ovation and amount of noise they receive every time they are announce or step on the field... or any time a skull and crossbones comes up on the big screen.

If you've read around the board you'll realize that this subject has been pounded in to the ground..

dedhoarse

Can't we support the defense by wearing the team color . . . red? I'm not sure . . . but last I checked the defense wears red on game days.

You know Carlfense... I think you MIGHT be right. I think that when I was at the game yesterday, the Nebraska defense was wearing red.

People forget that you can support the defense by wearing red... the TEAM color.

Too show greater support for our defense. But i forgot, most Nebraska fans only look toward the past and not the future so new ideas for one game will never work....We may have the greatest fans in all of college football but we also have the most closed minded ones. But even with a B******, we are supporting a tradition called the "blackshirts." But trying to do something new to a close minded people will never work..

I'll support the defense by wearing the same color they are....

RED

And I'll support the entire TEAM...

by wearing RED

I mean it's not like wearing RED means you support only the offense. I don't know why fans think that for some reason the defense is on the sideline crying that none of the fans seem to care about them.

The noise in the stadium matters more.

Too show greater support for our defense. But i forgot, most Nebraska fans only look toward the past and not the future so new ideas for one game will never work....We may have the greatest fans in all of college football but we also have the most closed minded ones. But even with a B******, we are supporting a tradition called the "blackshirts." But trying to do something new to a close minded people will never work..

No offense my friend, but a b1ackout is not a new idea. It's been tried by the student section for years. It's looked like shite every single time. (half wear red, 1/4 wear black, 1/4 wear white). I think it was tried for the Texas game among others . . . and plus we seem to get beat every time it is attempted.