hokieluv . . . and other Hokie fans . . .

carlfense

What are your thoughts about Saturday?

I don't think I have a prediction yet. Just wondering what some VaTech fans are thinking.

I don't know if this is my heart or my brain making this prediction, but if you are going to put me on the spot... let's go with 24-21 Hokies. I respect the heck out of your program and although I have a fairly good feeling about the way our team is progressing I see this game as fairly open. I hope that our homefield will be the difference maker between two excellent teams. No team has scored more than 21 on us at Lane since the 2006 season if I am not mistaken and I think both Ds will play exceptionally strong and try to contain the running games of the opponents.

My girlfriend and I are actually going on four day vacation Monday morning, which is probably a good thing as I am getting more anxious by the minute. We'll be back on Thursday and I hope to see as many of you as possible before the game. Here's to a great game, with no injuries, and a wonderful time together in Southwest Virginia or wherever you all may be watching the game. Best of luck to you all for the rest of the season! - Hokieluv

I don't think I have a prediction yet. Just wondering what some VaTech fans are thinking.

I don't know if this is my heart or my brain making this prediction, but if you are going to put me on the spot... let's go with 24-21 Hokies. I respect the heck out of your program and although I have a fairly good feeling about the way our team is progressing I see this game as fairly open. I hope that our homefield will be the difference maker between two excellent teams. No team has scored more than 21 on us at Lane since the 2006 season if I am not mistaken and I think both Ds will play exceptionally strong and try to contain the running games of the opponents.

My girlfriend and I are actually going on four day vacation Monday morning, which is probably a good thing as I am getting more anxious by the minute. We'll be back on Thursday and I hope to see as many of you as possible before the game. Here's to a great game, with no injuries, and a wonderful time together in Southwest Virginia or wherever you all may be watching the game. Best of luck to you all for the rest of the season! - Hokieluv

That's sort of where I'm leaning right now. Our backers need to make better reads to contain Tyrod and our OL needs to get their asses in gear.

Just checked that and it's true. That is very impressive. Georgia Tech scored 38 in 2006. Florida State scored 21 in 2007.

I don't have a problem with that....but my rose colored glasses tell a different story. :restore

I think Tech has to much speed on both sides of the ball.We will bust some big runs and score on special teams.24-13 Hokies!

should be interesting..... we have lost a lot of experienced players.... but all of the guys have been replaced with people that are much much faster. our overall team speed is much better than last year

I think Tech has to much speed on both sides of the ball.We will bust some big runs and score on special teams.24-13 Hokies!

That speed advantage didn't work out so well for Clemson . . . even against walk-on defenders. I think I am going to say Huskers win 27-17.