Bo goes a little godfather...

omahapanda

I love Bo's gameday demeanor and his defensive mind but it would be nice to get a real answer to a football question once in a while.

But he did answer the question, he said they wouldn't do anything SPECIAL to make sure his young LB's are ready to play at VT. I don't get what the issue is here, question asked AND answered.

Can you tell I'm especially nervous about a particular area of concern on the defense?

I love Bo's gameday demeanor and his defensive mind but it would be nice to get a real answer to a football question once in a while.

But he did answer the question, he said they wouldn't do anything SPECIAL to make sure his young LB's are ready to play at VT. I don't get what the issue is here, question asked AND answered.

Can you tell I'm especially nervous about a particular area of concern on the defense?

What would you have him say? They already tailor each week of practice to focus on what they will see on Gameday, each week is unique already. They will pump in crowd noise for a few days, they will have the scout team run the VT offense, Bo and co will have a unique game plan that they will go over with the players. I mean do you want Bo to set up counseling sessions for his Freshmen to see if they are mentally ready for this? Pay attention to how Bo and Co feel about the practices this week. If they go well then chances are the team will play well, good news is that he sounded upbeat about practice last week.