Hickman

carlfense

Does anyone know what happened to him? And will he be back by Saturday?

I thought he tweaked an ankle or something like that? I thought Bo said after the game it wasn't serious, but I have yet to read any confirmation about it.

Yeah thats what I heard too. I heard it was nothing serious, the coaches just wanted to give him the rest of the game off after he got injured and got his ankle taped.

Just read Rivals practice update. Hickman had a bit of an ankle problem, but both him and Christensen practiced today and Bo said that there weren't any problems. They'll both be good to go come Saturday.

Yeah. I think they were saying the same thing about Williams the past couple of weeks. Apparently, I shouldn't have been holding my breath that Burkes was going to play this year either.

Just read Rivals practice update. Hickman had a bit of an ankle problem, but both him and Christensen practiced today and Bo said that there weren't any problems. They'll both be good to go come Saturday.

Yeah. I think they were saying the same thing about Williams the past couple of weeks. Apparently, I shouldn't have been holding my breath that Burkes was going to play this year either.

I am pretty sure Bo ruled Javario out for the season during Fall Camp, maybe even at the initial presser. I thought he might have been done period, but I guess there is still a possibility that he will play in 2010? That would be good all around if true.