Please Help

fishnfrank

I am in the military and I am currently deployed overseas to a location where I do not have cable that will show the game. I do however have internet and was wondering if there was anyone that could tell me where I could go to online to watch the game. I am staying up tonight to watch it since I am 11 hrs ahead. Thank You

Since it's on ESPN2(A)...I'm guessing justin.tv will be able to have someone show it uninterupted..

The more legal version would be to plug the 20 dollars into getting a monthly ESPN360 Subscription like I did. I can watch them live or on demand so I get to watch as much football over the weekend as I want. Also allows you to watch the game in the morning if it's on while you are asleep.

Since it's on ESPN2(A)...I'm guessing justin.tv will be able to have someone show it uninterupted..

The more legal version would be to plug the 20 dollars into getting a monthly ESPN360 Subscription like I did. I can watch them live or on demand so I get to watch as much football over the weekend as I want. Also allows you to watch the game in the morning if it's on while you are asleep.

Overseas?

If someone has ESPN 360 and also sets up an ESPN.com account, they can share it with you for remote access I believe. Not sure of the legality of this, but if it's just for one day I highly doubt anyone will bother you about it.

Yes, I'm located in Eastern Europe. The charge for European subscribers is 15 Euro (roughly 20 dollars) per month or 99 Euro for the Basketball and Football seasons. The streams are decent, not sure if they come in HD since my Internet does not seem to stream well enough for anything better than what I get. Hey, it's football. SkyTV and other options over here are ridiculously expensive and I could not get detailed information on whether they would actually carry the NCAA games I wanted. When you go to ESPN360.com it should port you to your regional equivilant through an auto-forward.

If someone has ESPN 360 and also sets up an ESPN.com account, they can share it with you for remote access I believe. Not sure of the legality of this, but if it's just for one day I highly doubt anyone will bother you about it.

Yes, I'm located in Eastern Europe. The charge for European subscribers is 15 Euro (roughly 20 dollars) per month or 99 Euro for the Basketball and Football seasons. The streams are decent, not sure if they come in HD since my Internet does not seem to stream well enough for anything better than what I get. Hey, it's football. SkyTV and other options over here are ridiculously expensive and I could not get detailed information on whether they would actually carry the NCAA games I wanted. When you go to ESPN360.com it should port you to your regional equivilant through an auto-forward.

With the increase in policing of P2P copyright infringement I figured 60 bucks for the football season was worth not worrying about it and assuring myself of a feed for any good games. Plus I get to watch any other games that I want on-demand (like USC-OSU and GT-MIA). Also, they lovingly don't show scores on the site so you aren't spoiled if you watch it in the morning if it is a game that starts at 2am. I'm also wary of installing anything off some of the feed sites that you find on Google and don't know anyone who is in a similar situation to assure me of the quality of the product I am looking at.