Tough Game... Young Players

Alex 4.0

I am not a sunshine pumper, but this team will bounce back from this. Unfortunately a lot of our players are doing on the job training, and this was a huge test for them. They learned a lot the hard way and we will break that road losing streak soon.

Oh, and by the way. Washington doesn't look like they are going to be as much a cupcake next year as many of us thought.

What upsets me the most about this game. simply put the faith gets killed. I always think we're not going to screw it up like we have done so many times and then bam, the reality hits again. These are kids and I understand that, but being disappointed like this is getting old real damn quickly. Why do we choke when we have the game and lose in the final minutes? Will this team ever continue to play even though they are up in big games?

It's the letdown, it's happened so many damn times and happened again today. It gets irritating.