If we went 6-6 would you freak out.

If they played like they wanted to win but just got outplayed, out classed then i wouldnt have a problem with it. Sometimes things take time and im willing to give bo and company all the time they need. Because i know that this is husker football. This is what we used to be, maybe not winning every game but atleast showing up. The talent will come, the experience will come. I dont think were really lacking in anything right now but dicipline. It will work out boys and girls. Trust me.

LOL yes I would freak out and be very worried about the program if we went 6-6! And yeah there'd have to be alot more servers because it'd go into crisis meltdown mode on Huskerboard.

:laughpound:rollin

It's only funny because you know it's true! Hell it almost went there today after the heartbreaker!

I was on the board last year for both vtec and ttec games and the board crashed after a while. Yea we might some more power for this year.

dumb question, but yes i would do more then freak out

Na no question is a dumb question. Let me elaborate.

What i mean buy freak out is start calling for peoples heads, start saying our players are beyould lousy. Say bo needs the Ax. I would think after seeing the performance last year and the effort this year. Would people be so low as to call for the fireings of people because we might not of been able to pull something together. Not everything is instant and sometimes it takes time. But are husker fans loyal enough and smart enough to know this. And be there for there players.

As if todays game didn't make me sick enough (not anyhting about the play just the way it ended) don't even want to think about it and if a 6-6 season with this schedule didn't get Bo fired he would be on the hottest seat ever

There's a good chance that if we went 6-6 and Bo was fired, or there was serious discussion about having him fired (fans do not count), I'd stop watching Husker football altogether. If that was truly the case (and there's no way in hell it would be the case), Husker football probably wouldn't be worth my time anymore.

Edit - And this is coming from a person who grew up with Husker football and is nothing short of passionate about our team. But that would make me seriously consider forgetting the organization in disgust.