Zac Lee

skersfan

Did anyone else see him looking at his index finger after a couple of passes. I am wondering if he injured it or if it was bothering him.

Zac saw his first real preasure. Not the best game by any means, but he is learning like a lot of our other young players.

I am more in his corner now than I was at the beginning of the year. He did not cost us this game, it was a combination of things, enough blame to go around from players to coaches.

Not my job to place blame.

My job is to support my team. I said I would be happy if we went there and did not get embarassed. If we played them close win or lose. Those things were accomplished, certainly not happy how it ended.

We still have steps to be taken, on all sides.

Our coaches and players have to walk before they run. I think this will a learning experience for all.

Keep the faith Husker brothers. We are headed in the right direction.

Did anyone else see him looking at his index finger after a couple of passes. I am wondering if he injured it or if it was bothering him.

Zac saw his first real preasure. Not the best game by any means, but he is learning like a lot of our other young players.

I am more in his corner now than I was at the beginning of the year. He did not cost us this game, it was a combination of things, enough blame to go around from players to coaches.

My job is to support my team. I said I would be happy if we went there and did not get embarassed. If we played them close win or lose. Those things were accomplished, certainly not happy how it ended.

Our coaches and players have to walk before they run. I think this will a learning experience for all.

I think Lee will make some major improvements when it comes to playing away for the rest of the season. The Mizzou game will be a test to see what changes and improvements he makes to deal with it.

Zac Lee made a statement before the game about how fast paced it would be, and the tempo would be faster, im wondering that if the second half he came out with that mentality and instead of slowing down and making better judgements of his reads, he forced alot of stuff or misread the defense. Thoughts?

I think Lee will make some major improvements when it comes to playing away for the rest of the season. The Mizzou game will be a test to see what changes and improvements he makes to deal with it.

Zac Lee made a statement before the game about how fast paced it would be, and the tempo would be faster, im wondering that if the second half he came out with that mentality and instead of slowing down and making better judgements of his reads, he forced alot of stuff or misread the defense. Thoughts?

It certainly looked like he was throwing with a hand injury of some sort, it made me think that one of those option plays, i think there was one in the second quarter where he took a pretty good shot did it. It could be real problems if he is hurt, bc I know everyone loves Cody Green but I'm not sure he's ready from a playbook knowledge standpoint.

I don't know if he had a hand injury or not, but it's tough to complete a pass when you are throwing without your feet being set, jumping in the air, running to your right, which he did EVERY PASS...Set your G.D. feet!!! If he sets his feet on the deep throw to Curenski, it's 6 pts instead of him diving for the pass on the sideline and making an amazing catch when there wasn't a VT defender within 10 yds...

That was an awful loss. No moral victories anymore. This team has the tools to win these games, but it takes time to learn how to win. It will take some work to beat Mizzou, Texas Tech, KU...could be in for an interesting year for sure!

GO BIG RED!

It certainly looked like he was throwing with a hand injury of some sort, it made me think that one of those option plays, i think there was one in the second quarter where he took a pretty good shot did it. It could be real problems if he is hurt, bc I know everyone loves Cody Green but I'm not sure he's ready from a playbook knowledge standpoint.

I definitely thought that he was injured too. Even when Gilleylen was wide open, Lee threw a lame duck that almost went out of bounds.