Cos and Co.

When the players perform well, then its great coaching (not by Pelini, however), but when they perform poorly, its because they are whining, sniveling, little cry-babies who need to leave, and good riddance to the little whiners. :sarcasm

Or when the TEAM does well it's only because of the players and never the coaching. When the TEAM does bad it's because of the coaching and never the players. :sarcasm

Most of the comments about last year's very disappointing D have concerned the lack of commitment (player attitude? coaching problem?) and the loss of some NFL quality talent at LB and DB.

I believe the D line was every bit as much to blame as the DBs. They didn't live up to the promise and hardly ever pressure the opposing QB in passing situations. The D will look a whole lot better this year if the line starts to play like real Blackshirts.

Most of the comments about last year's very disappointing D have concerned the lack of commitment (player attitude? coaching problem?) and the loss of some NFL quality talent at LB and DB.

I believe the D line was every bit as much to blame as the DBs. They didn't live up to the promise and hardly ever pressure the opposing QB in passing situations. The D will look a whole lot better this year if the line starts to play like real Blackshirts.

That's true. It all starts at the D-line. Without any pressure, the best DB's can get burned IMO.

Again it goes back to the players wanting to play cover 2. That would be both of the Bullocks and Washington. You can read this in one of my posts prior to the Colorado game on BHF.com. Coz would not agree to it due to the fact that Super D which basically was our pass rush the year before was gone. No one to preasure the QB left cover 2 out of the equation. But the players still wanted to play cover 2 to raise their draft status. The staff was doing what should have been done. If you do not have the personel you do what you have the personel to do. They never agreed and it showed. My feelings are they are gone and now to be forgotten. Get over it. Move on. If the defense fails again this year then we have something to complain about. Until then I am not going to worry about it.

My bad,

I was going to go into this long dialogue about how win/lose isnt the most important thing and such. Good or bad, fans back the team. yadayada blah blah blah.

DEFENSE GOODER :)

OFFENSE BETTER

FIRE BAD

GO BIG RED

Did everyone see Kramers post about Home field advantage. The long view is important. NU #1

NUFF SAID

My bad,

I was going to go into this long dialogue about how win/lose isnt the most important thing and such. Good or bad, fans back the team. yadayada blah blah blah.

DEFENSE GOODER :)

OFFENSE BETTER

FIRE BAD

GO BIG RED

Did everyone see Kramers post about Home field advantage. The long view is important. NU #1

NUFF SAID

:yeah:rollin dats funnie right der!!!