Good, Bad, Ugly: ULL

Awesome: Alex Henery is a kicking wizard.

Good: Nice to see Zac Lee bounce back. Didn't look like the splint on his thumb affected him much taking snaps from under center. Chris Brooks needs to see the field more. He's been solid all year. Defense played very tough and physical. Of course, there's the shutout -- even if it was against ULL -- but I really liked seeing guys ripping at the ball trying to create turnovers. And I loved that the backups continued to play hard and physical to preserve the shutout. I know there's a lot more good that came from this game, but that's all I could think of off the top of my head...

Bad: The confusion on the goal line where we had to burn two time outs. I don't know what that was all about, but it killed the momentum a little bit. Definitely can't happen against Mizzou. Injuries I don't know how serious they were, but Asante and Thenarse could be big losses if they are out for an extended period. Good news is they've got some extra time to get healthy before the next game. Penalties still need to get shored up a little bit.

Ugly: I wasn't going to have an ugly because there was really nothing ugly about this game (unless you're a Ragin' Cajun) but, that kick catch interference just a god awful call. What a great hit by Jase Dean, absolutely perfect timing.

Bonus:

Yay!:Now its time for a week and a half of arguing with the Mizzou fans that have invaded this board recently. Boy, I can't wait... :)