There is no place like Nebraska

knapplc

All I'm stating is that he wouldn't have made the comment about the fans in the seats at the conclusion of the game if he was there for the Mizzou-Husker tilt last October.

Why do you feel the need to go after every one of my posts, knapp?

It WAS factual (because that's your hot button)

It just dawned on me.

I think the fans stayed to watch the end of the game, because they know they're not going to get too many more of these wins in 2009.

The sellout doesn't measure butts in seats, nor does it measure how long the fans stay in those seats during the game. It measures TICKETS SOLD. Whether you've seen fans leave the stadium early or not is irrelevant.

There are two reasons why I "go after" every one of your posts. 1) They're so full of fail. Chock full, as a matter of fact. 2) It's so easy to show how you're wrong. Call me lazy, but this low-hanging fruit you keep producing is fun to counter and very easy.

Your jealousy of our fans, our program and our success shows through in every one of your posts. It's flattering, to be honest, that you come here and try so very hard to discredit our sellout streak, our former coach, our players, our fans, our accomplishments in the classroom and on the field, and that every time you do any one of us can come by and easily shoot holes in your claims. You don't think things out very well, you lack a grasp of consequences, and you continually underestimate the folks you're talking to.

Sure, I could just ignore your blather, but again - I like cheap thrills. I get a kick out of belling the cat, even if that cat is three-legged and one-eyed. :)

Now, here's where you're failing in this latest attempt - at the Husker/Tiger game last year in Lincoln, even though your team trounced ours, our fans treated your fans like guests. That's the point of Mr. Walker, and your continued inability to grasp the point is why your cup is, once again, full.

Thanks for playing.

The sellout doesn't measure butts in seats, nor does it measure how long the fans stay in those seats during the game. It measures TICKETS SOLD. Whether you've seen fans leave the stadium early or not is irrelevant.

I'm sorry, but that is the only RELEVANT point I was trying to make. Once again, you're trying to turn into a mind reader. He was impressed by the fans staying at the game till it's conclusion. He would NOT have made those remarks last October when the Tigers were in town and fans were filing out in DROVES and booing. I think you need to re-read his article and my first remark about it.

There are two reasons why I "go after" every one of your posts. 1) They're so full of fail. Chock full, as a matter of fact. 2) It's so easy to show how you're wrong. Call me lazy, but this low-hanging fruit you keep producing is fun to counter and very easy.

I'm still waiting on you to point out my FAIL in my initial comments.

Your jealousy of our fans, our program and our success shows through in every one of your posts. It's flattering, to be honest, that you come here and try so very hard to discredit our sellout streak, our former coach, our players, our fans, our accomplishments in the classroom and on the field, and that every time you do any one of us can come by and easily shoot holes in your claims. You don't think things out very well, you lack a grasp of consequences, and you continually underestimate the folks you're talking to.

Jealous of your fans? Not really. I have said I admired your fanbase several times. Jealous? I think not.

Jealous of your program? At what cost? To allow criminals to play for the betterment of your former coach that you allowed back into the program and treat like an icon? Aw hell no. I guess discipline was not in his vocabulary.

Once again, you're trying to twist my posts around to make yourself look like the better man, but in all reality, it's very sad.

And finally, where did I discredit your accomplishments in the classroom?

I have a short memory...you'll have to research this one.

Or are you making more stuff up? Probably.

Now, here's where you're failing in this latest attempt - at the Husker/Tiger game last year in Lincoln, even though your team trounced ours, our fans treated your fans like guests. That's the point of Mr. Walker, and your continued inability to grasp the point is why your cup is, once again, full.

Thanks for playing.

And here is where YOUR cup is....well, EMPTY.

I never once stated the fans didn't treat other fans with respect. Did I?

I loved my experiences in Lincoln.

Some kind old lady even gave me some shrimp while tailgating.

I posted that as well.

I'm glad you're obsessed with me or else I think you would be bored sh1tless.